The division develops cost reduction projects through the use of innovative Cost Management and Procurement techniques, which allow the obtainment of concrete and long-lasting results.
The specialization fields are related to the Supply Chain and, in particular, to the following categories:
- Transport (national/international, ship/airplane/train/truck);
- Logistics (logistics outsourcing);
- Packaging (primary, secondary and tertiary).
The service’s distinctive features are:
- Rapid and effective analysis, evaluation of alternatives and implementation of choices;
- Projects do not require activities by the client (without client’s working time);
- Updated category-based prices and technologies;
- Immune to influence from suppliers;
- Project management (from analysis to final implementation);
- Client’s decision-making autonomy;
- High-level seniority of professionals involved in the project.